|The 57th ACI Africa Board and Committees meetings & Regional Conference and Exhibition will be held from 20 to 26 March 2017 in the beautiful city of Livingstone, Zambia at the kind invitation of the Zambia Airports Corporation Limited (ZACL).|
|The theme of this conference is “Developing Airport Business – The Way Forward for African Airports”. The conference will highlight the importance of Business Development of Airports in Africa in order to guarantee the sustainability of the business. It will cover mainly the following key topics:
· The Challenges of Business Development of Airports in Africa
· Costs of management and financing airports in Africa
· Strategic Business Planning for Airports
· Human Resources and Business Development in Airports
· Airport Marketing
· Airport capacity management
· Diversity and Innovation in Airport Business
· Passenger Experience and Airport revenue
· Risks associated with Airport Business development
· Smart Security and Airport Business
The conference will be preceded by meetings of the Board & Regional Committees meetings from 20 to 21 March 2017 and will be followed from 25 to 26 March 2017 by two simultaneous training seminars offered by the ACI Developing Nations Assistance (ACI/DNA). More information about the conference is available on the ACI Africa website: http://www.aci-africa.aero/Events/57th-ACI-Africa-Regional-Conference-and-Exhibition.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Livingstone, Zambia for a productive and congenial conference.